Imps v Portsmouth (h) nominate your MOM here. | Vital Football

Imps v Portsmouth (h) nominate your MOM here.

Jensen, for some astonishing saves and all-round bravery in the face (often literally) of a very physical Pompey. Best keeper we have had for some time and he'll only get better.

I will go for Ethan as I have a lot of times this season. If it is to be his last appearance for us we need serious bunce for him.

Thought POC and Sorensen gave it there all as always today.

I'll chuck Jackson in there - been fantastic for the 2 games he's been back in the team.

(Although Erhahon was the best player once again because he is the best player in the league)

I'll go for Jensen, some important saves and stood no chance with the goals, yet another good save delaying the 2nd and redeemed himself when dropping that cross, hes not spilled many recently.

Erhahon class again, he can single handedly drive the tempo of the side.

Erhahon. So comfortable in midfield. We'll miss him if he goes before next season starts but that's the model so c'est la vie.

Lukas Jensen, several very good saves and bravely challenged for the ball when needed. Also tried to get us on the attack by looking to release the ball quickly.
Erhahon also played well but I think we will see better performances from him in an Imps shirt next season.